1/ Return & Refund Policy for eTextbook:
– We strive to achieve zero order mistake through an accurate and foolproof system of verification and purchase as follows. We have sufficient check points to ensure that the product is verified from all possible detailed characteristics before buying. All our products are digital downloads and hence not returnable. Access Code is not advertised to be included; therefore a return reason of “No Access Code” is not applicable. Drop class or any order mistake from user is also not applicable. Descriptions are all clear so that any misunderstand with physical goods will not be entertained.
– Before placing orders, please double check the Textbook’s title and ISBN to make sure you are purchasing the right Textbooks for your courses. We would not be responsible for any orders that made by mistake. Which means, If customers bought wrong Textbooks, they had to keep them.
– We only accept Return & Refund for these cases below:
- Customers make duplicated orders by accident. We will issue the refund for one of them.
- The eTextbooks are MISSING important contents.
- The eTextbooks are NOT as described.
- We also accept refund only if the item is NOT downloaded from your account. This refund will be VOIDED if the item is already clicked for download.
2/ Return & Refund Policy for Access Code:
– All the Access Codes that we send out are brand new and have NOT been used yet. We understand that sometimes the Access Code having unexpected issues from both our side and customers’ side so we do have a specific Exchange & Return for Access Code category.
– We only accept Exchange & Return for these cases below:
- The Access Code does NOT work for Customers’ course. It means Customers’ course needs different type of Access Code. (We will get back the Access Code for reselling and issue a full refund within the same day for this case).
- The Access Code gives the error notification ” expired “. (We will send a new replacement Access Code for this case)
- The Access Code gives the error notification ” Invalid 84 “. This means your course needs a different type of Access Code. (We will get back the Access Code for reselling and issue a full refund within the same day for this case).
- Customers’ course turns out no longer need the Access Code. (We will check if that Access Code has already been used or not. If not, we will issue a full refund within the same day for this case).
3/ Important Note about Refund Process:
– The refund amount will be credited back to your payment methods within 3 to 5 business days.
– If your transaction is suspicious and is declined due to our fraud prevention, any pending charge will be reversed back to your card in 3-5 business days.