National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review (Kaplan Test Prep) 1st Edition
Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review provides essential content and focused review to help you master the national paramedic exam. This first edition features comprehensive content review, board-style practice questions, and test-taking tips to help you face the exam with confidence.
- Content is weighted to match the NRPE so you can focus your study where it counts the most
- Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including physiology, pharmacology, respiratory emergencies, cardiac emergencies, shock, trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, the psychomotor exam, and more
- Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention
- Realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
- Overview of the exam to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
ISBN 13: ISBN 9781506212845