The Cultural Dimension of Global Business (1-download) 7th Edition
Demonstrates how the theory and insights of cultural anthropology can positively influence the conduct of global business.
The Cultural Dimension of Global Business provides a foundation for understanding the impact of culture on global business and global business on culture.
Upon completing this book readers will be able to:
- Understand the interaction between global business and culture
- Discuss comparative values and cultural differences
- Recognize the importance of understanding nonverbal communication patterns prevalent in the international business arena
- Be familiar with three functional processes critical to success in conducting global business: negotiating, partnering, and managing
- Identify strategies for coping with culture shock