Trial Advocacy: Planning, Analysis, and Strategy (Aspen Coursebook Series) 4th Edition
Trial Advocacy: Planning, Analysis, and Strategy conveys a clear understanding of the trial process, how lawyers think, and the strategies and techniques of trial persuasion.
Updated throughout, the timely Third Edition provides checklists in each chapter as a useful teaching aid. Topical coverage has been expanded to include discussion of Internet interference during trial and the use of focus groups, trial simulations, and technology in trial preparation.
A leader in the field, Trial Advocacy offers:
- a thorough and lucid overview of the trial process
- balanced coverage of practice and theory
- informative discussion of how trial lawyers think and act
- how litigators use state-of-the-art technology
- trial persuasion strategies and techniques
- a thoughtful look at the ethical and legal boundaries of trial advocacy
More of what’s new in the Third Edition:
- new coverage of bench-trial advocacy
- a comprehensive treatment of courtroom evidence
- how to satisfy the judge’s expectations of counsel